So, I decided this morning it was time to go buy some flowers and plant them in my pretty pots like I do every year. I love doing that kind of stuff. I was so excited. Jack and Maely were excited to help too. We put everything on the deck and I realized......I forgot the potting soil! Go figure. So, since I didn't feel like going back to the store they will have to wait.
Ya know.....I feel like I'm sitting here just blabbing......blah blah blah.....I really have nothing to blog about.
OH, we did go to the snow cone place tonight! I LOVE THAT PLACE! It is one of my favorites in the summer. Yummy! Maely loved it too! She would clap her hands everytime she took a bite. :) So cute!
Here is Maely running from me. She's behind the couch. Her new favorite place to hide. If you call out her name she takes off going as fast as she can to hide. It's hilarious.
Well, I need to get myself to bed. I have an exciting day tomorrow. Fun Fun! Can't wait Brit!

No comments:
Post a Comment