Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi Mommy!

Hello, this is Brianna. I'm hanging out at my "auntie ann's" today. I know my mommy is stalking her blog, so I decided I'd give her a shout out! HEY MOMMY! We snuck out and went to Mrs. Keri's to play dress up. It was so much fun. I love it! Maely and I tried on a super adorable outfit Keri made. (mommy, I HAVE to have this one) Don't you just think these are my colors? I thought so too! I could totally wear my gold sandals with this outfit. Auntie ann tried to get some pictures of us but we were way to fast for her.

If anyone else is out there reading my post you should really check out Keri's blog. http://kbocustoms.blogspot.com She has some really cute, adorable, neat stuff. She's so talented!

After we left Mrs. Keri's house we came home and I ate macaroni and cheese. My auntie ann makes the best ever! Yummo! I'm getting ready to lay down and take a nap now mommy. You can go back to work now. But, one thing.....when you come to pick me up can we go get a snow cone? Pretty please......k.....I knew you would say yes!

love always,

nanna bear

No comments:

Post a Comment