Well, my two super heroes were off to preschool today. It was Jack's first day. He was really excited. (me not so much) I decided I would let them go a couple half days this summer to let Jack get used to it. I'm sure he'll be fine since Reed is with him.
So, while the boys are at school I thought I would try to get some things done today since we are leaving for another mini vacation tonight. BUT....it's kind of impossible with these two.


They are into everything. I pack.....they unpack....I turn around they are pulling stuff off of everything...couch....cabinets....countertops....
Once they were done playing for the morning this thing happened to them.........it was like a monster took over both of the girls. It started out kind of like a cat fight.....alot of hair pulling, scratching, hitting. Huh....kinda like me and my sisters when we were little. (well, like jessica and brittney, I would never do that to my sisters....ever :)
Looks like someone really made this little one mad. She was throwing a "mommy fit". Kicking and screaming........Ha! The funny thing was.....I couldn't help but laugh at both of them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment