
Here he is pouting because his daddy will not let him jump off the "BIG GIGANTIC" rock. He wanted to really bad.
Here is Reed hiking through the trail with his gun of course. He armed Jack with a sword. They can't leave the house without there weapons.

Here is Maely giving mommy "the look". She didn't want me following her around taking her picture. She kept shaking her head no at me. lol.
This weekend we decided to pack up and go to Branson. The boys love Silver Dollar City. They went to one little shop where they dressed up in old clothes and had their pictures taken. It is soooo cute. Reed was a civil war soldier and Jack was a cowboy. They had a blast playing games and riding all the rides.

Here is Jack playing a ball toss game. He really liked it because you won something everytime. (I was annoyed by it because all they had for a prize was a cheap, ugly, green, stuffed frog. We came home with a few).

Maely enjoying some strawberry "dip n dots". (She has a big bruise on her forhead from trying to crawl up the stairs.)
We also went for a ride on some bumper boats. That was fun! It reminded me of when I used to ride on them with my parents when I was their age.

(I think Casey and Jackson were cheating!)

This little princess is wore out.
We finished off our trip today by going to the outlet mall. Woohoo! That was fun. I love the Polo store, Gymboree outlet, Gap.....I just love them all. :)
Even though I was glad to go this weekend, it sure is nice to be home.
Maely.....blogging about her fun weekend on her computer. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment