Monday, April 6, 2009

my kiddos











I have to start my blog by showing you my kids. They are my world. Now.....don't be alarmed by the scary "Jason" mask Reed is wearing. I don't know why, but he is really into scary movies and dressing up as the characters. He loves dressing up and trying to scare people. Then there is Jack. Jack will dress up in whatever his big brother tells him to. This day, it was a cowboy. They have so much fun playing together.

Then there is my little princess. Maelynn Elizabeth. We call her Maely....Maelybug...Mae Mae........she has lots of nicknames. She just had her 1st birthday a couple of weeks ago. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast. She is a very sweet little girl. (lets hope she stays that way) haha. The past week she has been trying to walk. She will take a couple of steps and then take off crawling. So any day now we should have a little girl stumbling all over the place. I think it is so cute when they are at that stage.
I was reading some other blogs today to try and get some ideas on what to write about. I came across one that was very interesting so I decided I would try it. Here goes.
What Reed thinks about Mommy........
1. What is something mommy always says to you? "you say how was your day when you pick me up from school."
2. What makes mommy happy? "spending time with family"
3. What makes mommy sad? "us not listening"
4. What makes your mommy laugh? "when I say fart"
(haha....I didn't realize that I laugh when he says this!)
5. What was your mommy like when she was a child? " u got in love with daddy and you played with your sisters"
6. How old is your mommy? "33" (im 30, but a very good guess)
7. How tall is your mommy? "this tall"
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? "look on the computer and go to stores and buy stuff"
9. What does your mommy do when you aren't around? "go shopping with Jack"
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? " doin' a beauty contest"
(hehe)
11. What is your mommy really good at? "giving us food"
12. What is your mommy not very good at? "playing me and daddy's video games and rolling on the floor"
(not really sure where rolling on the floor came from....ha!)
13. What does your mommy do for a job? "change maely's diapers"
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? "asparagus, salad, and steak"
(funny....i don't really like steak...that is his favorite food..)
15. What makes your mommy proud of you? "not being bad"
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Olivia the Pig"
(omg!! funny)
17. What do you and your mommy do together? "go shopping which I hate"
18. How are you and your mommy the same? " we have the same color of skin and hair"
19. How are you and your mommy different? "you're taller and I'm shorter"
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "I just know"

21. What does you mommy like most about daddy? "he cooks you fish"

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "walmart"
(just because im there a gazillion times a week doesn't mean I like it. lol)


Well, there you have it. Now I'm gonna get off here so I can watch my Y&R!










2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl I am proud of you that was supercute!!!! Now do something daily , even if its just a paragraph..it will always be fun to go back and read it..keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah's friend here!! Good blog! You must post every day or Sarah will never let it go ;) I've created a blog monster hahaha! (I was so happy to see you read my blog...I'm easily excited!! Oh, and love my Y&R, too!) Your kids are so adorable...and Maely has some killer eyes.

    ReplyDelete