HERE GOES! *cringe* Here is my "reality bytes" Tuesday edition......MY FRIDGE!

.....here you will see some "somewhat" healthy stuff.....but don't be fooled. I eat lots of junk....that stuff is just hidden in my cabinets.

yes we have some good ol' times at the Beis house.....Just kidding. A friend of ours who had a bar came over one day and stocked are cabinets and fridge with lots of goodies. I don't really use much of this except for the wild turkey to cook with and of course all you coffee drinkers should know...YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR MORNING COFFEE WITHOUT A LIL BAILEY'S IN IT!
So, this is the freezer. Sorry for the not so good pic here. Falling out of are shelves we have some homemade tamales. OMG! These are yummy. No, this Martha Stewart did not make them. My husband buys them from a lil man whose wife makes them. (from scratch) YUMMO. We also have lots of lean pockets and frozen meats in there also. Sorry, Sarah, there are no muffin tops in here.....(i ate them all).

.....here you will see some "somewhat" healthy stuff.....but don't be fooled. I eat lots of junk....that stuff is just hidden in my cabinets.

yes we have some good ol' times at the Beis house.....Just kidding. A friend of ours who had a bar came over one day and stocked are cabinets and fridge with lots of goodies. I don't really use much of this except for the wild turkey to cook with and of course all you coffee drinkers should know...YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR MORNING COFFEE WITHOUT A LIL BAILEY'S IN IT!
So, this is the freezer. Sorry for the not so good pic here. Falling out of are shelves we have some homemade tamales. OMG! These are yummy. No, this Martha Stewart did not make them. My husband buys them from a lil man whose wife makes them. (from scratch) YUMMO. We also have lots of lean pockets and frozen meats in there also. Sorry, Sarah, there are no muffin tops in here.....(i ate them all). Anyways, that's a little look into my fridge. What do you have in yours?
On to other things. Reed (aka Jason) came up to me tonight and insisted that I take a picture of him and Jack dressed up. As you can see my son is loving him some Friday the 13th play time. lol! Tonight he has dressed his little brother up as Spidey. Jack has been shooting webs all weekend. They go through phases as to what they dress up as.

Last but not least my little princess. Sleeping Beauty. 

She is sporting her little boy jammies. I'm really into monkey stuff right now.(YES, I KNOW, I KNOW, GYMBOREE'S NEW LINE IS OUT AND IM LOVING IT). I seen these the other day at Kohl's and I had to have them. They didn't have them in Jack's size so I just bought some for Maely because well they were so cute. She pulled the pants off so sorry no pic of them.
Ok. So I'm done blabbing for tonight. I just realized how lame my blog page is looking. If there is anyone out there with some suggestions...(eh hum, brandy?) I need some help, too.

Love your post, and esp love the pics of your fridge and how FRIGGEN NEAT and TIDY it is..we are not alike there... Love Reed as killers hahah he is too funny..One day he will be dressing Maely up as the bride of Chucky... Keep posting girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Just caught the (eh hum, brandy?) part. too funny. sure, But i need pictures and access to your blogger account. you can add me to msn...just ask sarah...and send me your pics. if you're as much like sarah as she posted about, then your layout will last about a week before you want it changed again....RIGHT SARAH!?!
ReplyDelete